Dubai is a popular metropolitan city which is looked upon by the rest of the world as the best place to spend holidays. You will find a lot of places to hang out in this beautiful city, where night life finds a different color. Since Dubai is a city where people from all parts of the world come and settle, you will find a blend of cultures from East to West. Similar is the case with food too. You will get to eat anything if you visit this city. However, if you are looking for a classy seafood restaurant in Dubai, finding it is not an impossible task. All you have to do is keep a few things in mind in order to choose the right one for you.
Below are some of the things you need to consider when you are looking for a seafood eatery.
- Closeness of the place from where you are staying
- Freshness of the food
- Closeness of the food from the eatery
Check Out the Variety
Before you head out to a seafood place in the locality, check out the menu of the places online and see which restaurant offers the best variety. You do not want to drive to a place and then, find out that it serves only lobster and no fish or other seafood variants. Customers like the place where there is every variety present in the menu. It will satisfy the cravings and give a taste of the local catch
Visit the Locals
It is a proven fact that local restaurants have the freshest of foods. It is same with seafood restaurants as well. Though the branded food chains also have the fresh offerings, the local eateries find the fresh catch to serve them in your dish. Your best shot for getting fresh and a quality meal is mostly with the local eateries.
Choosing the Healthy Options When Ordering
Seafood, though, is a tasty dish but can pose serious threats to your health if the good quality ones are not taken. However, having seafood does not mean that you have to stray out of your healthy eating habits. It is possible to eat delicious seafood dishes and without breaching the terms of health. Follow some simple tips and you will be able to eat at your favorite seafood restaurant without any guilt.
- Order seafood that is baked, grilled, poached or roasted. Try the gluten free options if available.
- Stick with lighter sauces when you are having your seafood. Cream based sauces tend to have high calories with sodium and saturated fat.
- Add a plate of salad or vegetable with your seafood to enjoy a complete meal. Customize your meal according to your need as most restaurants allow this as a part of their customer service.
- You can request the sauces to be served on the side, rather than in the food. It will help you control a number of calories you are taking.
Following these easy and simple rules will help you enjoy the seafood in a tasty and healthy manner without posing any serious threats to your health.